TrueProp is industry-leading propeller inspection software...
TrueProp Software LLC (USA) was developed by an award winning marine software company with an extensive background in propeller design, analysis, and manufacturing. By coupling technical knowledge with extensive experience in the propeller industry, TrueProp is the next-generation solution for propeller inspection and repair.
Everyone wants a quiet, smooth, fuel efficient ride...
As a boat owner the value of your propeller is critical, as it is the most important component in your propulsion system. A good propeller makes a huge difference because everyone wants a quiet, smooth, and fuel efficient ride. With TrueProp, your propeller is inspected, documented and repaired to ISO Class compliances with the most sophisticated and latest technology available.
TrueProp provides a complete review of your propeller, including:
- Digital computerized recording of the surface of each blade
- Calculation of propeller geometry for each blade
- Overall propeller pitch, pitch of each blade, and pitch at each inspection radius
- Analysis of blade outline and blade-to-blade spacing
- Support for high-performance props, progressive-pitch, and cambered blades
- Compliance with ISO tolerance grades (Class S, 1, 2 or 3)
Propeller shops use TrueProp to repair and tune propellers...
- Identify regions that are out of compliance
- Accurately determine repair requirements and movements
- Create and apply tuning profiles
- Improve ISO Class accuracy and performance
- Repitching propellers to improve engine load and performance
- Documentation of before and after condition
- Geometric analysis and blueprinting of propeller designs.
Accessible propeller reports are clear and easy to understand...
Propeller inspection is all about what your propeller is, not what is should be. TrueProp is transparent; it effectively captures all of the relevant data and generates a customized report so you can easily identify the problem areas and have them corrected.
Use TrueProp when performance on the water matters...
Propellers are imperfect. All propellers have blade-to-blade variation, which affects performance. There’s a lot to keep in mind: vibration and noise, speed/thrust performance, and power requirements. The results of propeller inspection give us insight concerning propeller pitch vs performance so that your prop can be restored, improved and become more efficient.
Advanced technology delivers significant value for your repair...
The new age of Virtual Propeller Inspections has arrived and TrueProp Software’s impressive Research and Development program keeps pace with leading technology. 3D laser scans are a novel alternate to traditional inspection methods and having the highest quality tool in the correct hands ensures that your repair is getting the attention it deserves.
Trained support from qualified professionals...
Thousands of propellers have been scanned by leading propeller shops worldwide using the industry’s premier software, TrueProp. Your propeller team is backed by highly skilled and respected engineers who are readily available so your project always has the committed and dedicated support it needs.
Confidence means trust...
With TrueProp Software, you can have absolute confidence in the state of your propeller, and then it will be repaired accordingly. The result is a TrueProp-certified propeller. You’ll be back on the water in no time!