Major new features released in 2023 include:
- Improved estimation of Blade Area (BAR).
- Click/Drag interaction with Tolerance boxes (PITCH and LOCAL PITCH).
- Zoom and pan features on the PATH Plot.
- Option for high/low tolerance coloring in reports.
- Improved Save Angle tools for rescanning a radius.
- Better alignment tools for comparing different jobs.
- Virtual Plugin support for back/suction surface scanning.
- Virtual Plugin support for measurement of max thickness.
With the 2023 version, we’ve also introduced our Upgrade and Support program, allowing you to upgrade your program version and get a tailored level of support to fit your business. Having access to the most robust features and personalized customer support maximizes the value of your software and ensures no interruption in receiving updates and technical support.
Isn’t it time you added TrueProp to your shop? Contact us today to get started!
precision tuning of pitch progressions and pitch spans.